INSULIN AID – INCREASING INSULIN INTAKE SENSITIVITY
- The element chromium (Cr) can act as a pharmaceutical agent at high does although it is not an essential trace element.
- Invention is a novel low molecular weight peptide that binds with chromium.
- This peptide bound with chromium interacts with other biomolecules, such as insulin receptor, to increase insulin sensitivity
- Potential to treat symptoms of conditions related to improper lipid and carbohydrate metabolism
- Ability to co-inject peptide with insulin to increase insulin sensitivity
- Could lead to use of less insulin being required to generate desired effects
- Possible reduction of side effects associated with insulin injections
- Peptide can be readily synthesized on a peptide synthesizer and doesn’t require all the extra techniques to chemically synthesize insulin.