Technology Transfer outside UA
- The Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) is an international professional association which provides current news, training, and networking events in technology transfer profession.
- The Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) is an association of 32 national and regional societies, each composed of men and women who have an interest in the transfer of technology, or licensing of intellectual property rights – from technical know how and patented inventions to software, copyright and trademarks.
Law and Policy Related to Technology Transfer
Patents and Patent Searching
- United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
- List of international patent office websites
- Patent searches:
- U.S. Code, Title 35: Patents (from Cornell law library)
- Wacky patent of the month
- Weird & wonderful patents
- USPTO Trademark home page